Who am I?
Allen Helbig is an award-winning illustrator and graphic designer living in Los Angeles. Allen received his degree in art from Rowan University, and over the past 20+ years he has worked as an art director, animator, children's book illustrator, screen printer, web designer, and comic book artist. During that time he has produced work for clients including Warner Bros., Disney, DC Comics, the United States Postal Service, and Goldstar Events.
In his free time, he participates in mud runs and chalk festivals to raise money for art education.
What I do...
Cartoons, caricatures, characters, storyboards, tattoos, logos, T-shirts, murals...you name it!
From animated web banners to animated characters, I can do it all!
Books, magazines, posters, newsletters, ads, flyers, business cards, brochures
Whether it is a custom-designed website or from a pre-built template, I can create any type or size you require,
I will work with you to give you everything you need to get your business started or to give it a fresh new look.
If you are looking for something that doesn't fit neatly into the other categories, just ask!
Some things I've done...
• Tom and Jerry: War of the Whiskers (2003), NewKidCo, Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
• Pinky and the Brain: The Master Plan (2002), Swing! Entertainment Media AG
• The Powerpuff Girls: Him and Seek (2002), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
• Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Bad Dream (2002), Swing! Entertainment Media AG
• Batman: Gotham City Racer (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
• Batman: Vengeance (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment, Inc.
• Batman: Vengeance (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
• The Flintstones: Big Trouble in Bedrock (2001), Conspiracy Entertainment Corp.
• The Powerpuff Girls: Battle Him! (2001), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
• The Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction (2001), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
• The Powerpuff Girls: Mojo Jojo A-Go-Go (2001), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
• The Powerpuff Girls: Mojo's Pet Project (2001), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
• Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers (2001), THQ, Inc., THQ International Ltd.
• Tiny Toon Adventures: Dizzy's Candy Quest (2001), Conspiracy Entertainment Corp.
• Tiny Toon Adventures: Plucky's Big Adventure (2001), Conspiracy Entertainment Corp.
• Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring (2001), NewKidCo
• Dukes of Hazzard: Racing for Home (2000), SouthPeak Interactive
• Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters (2000), Infogrames
• Looney Tunes Racing (2000), Infogrames
• Space Race (2000), Infogrames
• Taz Express (2000), Infogrames
• Tom & Jerry: Mousehunt (2000), Conspiracy Entertainment Corp.
• Wacky Races (2000), Infogrames, Inc.
• Daffy Duck: Fowl Play (1999), SunSoft
• Brak Presents The Brak Album Starring Brak, Rhino Records
• Space Ghost's Surf & Turf, Rhino Records
• Space Ghostís Musical Bar-B-Que, Rhino Records
• Thatís All Folks!, Rhino Records
• Looney Tunes Kwazy Christmas, Rhino Records
• Crash! Bang! Boom!: The Best of WB Sound FX, Rhino Records
• You Don't Know Doc! ACME Wise Guy Edition, Rhino Records
• You Don't Know Doc! Coast To Coast Edition, Rhino Records
• Baby Looney Toons: Born to Sing Too, Rhino Records
• Hip-Hopera Christmas, Rhino Records
• Baby Looney Tunes: Born to Sing, Rhino Records
• Bubba Bo Bob Brain, Rhino Records
• Chuck Jones' Daffy Duck for President (1997), Art Direction
• The Art of Space Jam (1996), Editor
• Space Jammin': Michael and Bugs Hit the Big Screen (1996), Design
• Animaniacs, November 1995, Cover Art
• Animaniacs, American Red Cross 1995, Cover Art
• Animaniacs, December 1995, Cover Art
• Pinky and the Brain, Christmas 1995, Cover Art
• Animaniacs, January 1996, Cover Art
• Animaniacs, February 1996, Cover Art
• Animaniacs, March 1996, Cover Art
• Animaniacs, April 1996, Cover Art
• Animaniacs, June 1996, Cover Art
What people say about me...
"I had the pleasure of working with Allen at Warner Bros. for several years and can attest to his creativity and professionalism. He is not only creatively gifted but is also able to contribute to brainstorming meetings, strategy sessions and developing junior talent. Allen worked on prestigious projects under high-pressure situations but he handled the stress with a smile and continually delivered outstanding results. Allen would be a valued contributor to any organization." — Katie Main - Sr. Manager, Marketing, Disney Interactive Media Group
"Allen is a remarkable talent. He has a keen eye, widely adaptable artistic skills that are always on-the-money, and a broad and deep facility with computer art applications. He's a hard worker and a genuinely brilliant commercial artist (his fine art is excellent, too), and I have always looked forward to working with him. Allen is highly recommended!" — Charles Carney - Senior Editor, Warner Bros.
"Allen is mega-talented and extremely creative. He thinks outside of the box and is masterful in his designs. I have been blessed to work with Allen on several projects and find his talents, commitment, and passion unparalleled. I would recommend Allen to any individual or company desiring an excellent, timely, and highly creative outcome." — Grace Marks - CEO, Native Empowerment
"Allen Helbig possesses a rare combination found in an art director and designer; he is as creative as he is deadline-oriented and professional. He is knowledgable in all facets of design, whether it be executing a gorgeous coffee-table book or designing a website from inception through completion. I recommend him highly for all print and digital design work." — Gina Misiroglu - Project Manager, Warner Bros.
"Allen is a gifted artist and designer and is a joy to work with and collaborate on projects! I would be so happy if our paths converged on a publishing project!" — Grace Ressler - Manager Film and TV Publishing, Warner Bros.
"Allen is an incredibly talented artist, mentor and leader. I've had the pleasure of working with Allen as a Warner Bros. licensee, as a freelancer, and also as a coworker. In my experience, he has always demonstrated the utmost professionalism and poise in every interaction. His passion for his craft is awe-inspiring and infectious to those of us around him. He readily shares his expert knowledge and wields his fantastic artistic skills with ease. He is helpful and nurturing to the growth of his team to ensure they have the tools and guidance necessary to get the job done." — Donald J. Klamert - Sr. Digital Artist/Illustrator, Warner Bros.
"Allen is an artist with a true passion for his work. The artwork comes alive and draws you in so that you feel that you are a part of it. Allen has designed web sites for me. Right from the beginning I was seeing a good amount of traffic on my site. If you are thinking of hiring Allen to some work for you personally or for your business, you are making a great choice. Allen knows how to take your idea and make it into a product that will be very pleasing to you." — Dian Cucchisi, PhD, CHMM - Emilcott
"I have had the privilege to work with Allen on several design projects. I have been impressed with Allen Helbig's enthusiasm, communication skills and professional demeanor. Most importantly, his work is always well organized and prepared which makes the project go smoothly. It is always a pleasure to work with Allen. I heartily recommend Allen and would be only too happy to work with him again." — Cynthia Martinez - Senior Executive, Client Solutions, Pace Marketing Communications
"Allen is a talented and well-respected artist and communications professional at LACERA, an organization that integrates the talents of the communications group into all aspects of the organization. The organization benefits greatly from Allen's diverse talents and I enjoy knowing and working with Allen." — Richard Bendall - Chief Internal Auditor, LACERA